Tuesday, September 20, 2011

New Classes at BGIedu for Fall 2011

This fall I'm teaching at BGI.edu for a third time "Using the Social Web for Social Change", which is an elective for 2nd year MBA students. I am quite pleased to see how well this course has been received, and look forward to teaching it again.

New for me this year is that I've been working with the BGI faculty in their quest to create a totally integrated curriculum for the new 10th class (aka C10) at BGI. Starting this fall, rather then having multiple classes on different topics each quarter there will be one single class that integrates all the topics. As the Social Web is such an important part of business today, I am facilitating the C10 students and faculty with any Social Web portions this new curriculum.

No comments:

Post a Comment